Thursday, November 9, 2017

Quotes from the Kids - August through October 2017

Derrick told the kids that he could give them swirlies (when you dunk someone's head in the toliet & flush), but then said, "I'd better not...Ms. (Social Worker's Name) wouldn't like it." J (3) stuck he head out of the bathroom & said, "Well, Ms. (SW)'s not here!" She's a sassy one, that's for sure!

Andrew: "I'm goin' to be an elefant when I grow up!"
Me: "Will you still be named Andrew? Andrew the elephant?"
Andrew: "No, my name will be Horton & I'll live in the zoo!"

Dylan lost a tooth -
Dylan: "I remember I lost a tooth on my birthday, so I think that was why I got a book & a dollar for that tooth. I think it was my 6th birthday."
J (6): "When you were 8?"
Dylan: "No, when I was 6!"

While at the Chinese buffet restaurant -
J (4): "I want ice cream for dessert. I love Chinese ice cream!"

J (6) - "This penny is 3 long. I weighed it, so I know."

Andrew, holding a penny: "Who is this guy?" 
Me: "Abraham Lincoln"
Andrew: "What? Andrew?"
Me: "No, not Andrew, Abraham."
Andrew: "Oh, I thought you said 'Andrew.' Andrewham Lincoln."
Me: "No, his name is not Andrewham."

From Derrick:
One of Dylan's spelling words is "chicken." I asked him to spell it for me.
Dylan: C-H-I-C-K...I-N
Me: No
Dylan: A-N
Me: No
Dylan: E-N
Me: Yes
Dylan (in LEGO Batman voice): First try!
I've created a monster.


No comments:

Post a Comment