Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Quotes from the Kids: December 2016 - Mid-April 2017

Starting off the new blog right with a hilarious quote from Dylan...

"Mom, if I had a nickle for every time I was being naughty, I would be rich!" Dylan, age 8

"Is there every going to be a thing called hockey gymnastics? - Dylan, age 8

Andrew - *sneezes*
Derrick - "Bless you!"
Andrew - "Daddy, I blessed on you!"

Me: "I'll give you a knuckle sandwich."
Andrew: "I'll knuckle you in the sandwich!"

Dylan - "It's good to be a poop!"
Me - "Dylan, that's not appropriate."
Andrew - "But it was funny..."

Andrew - "You're a mean mommy. I'm going to throw you in the garbage can." (You know, mean moms always make kids eat their dinner)

Andrew - "I want to eat lunch at Subway."
Me - "Well, we'll probably let Daddy pick."
Andrew - "I want to pick. It's my birthday." 
Me, laughing - "Um, today is not your birthday..."

Me, taking food orders at McDonald's - "Do you want chocolate milk or a fountain drink?' 
J, age 5 - "There isn't a fountain here."

"Girls wear a dress & boys wear a handsome." - J, age 5

"Why you buy rainbow cheerios?" - JR, age 4 (Can you figure out what they actually were?)


No comments:

Post a Comment